At Atripco we pride ourselves on our great corporate culture. We are a team of hard working people who excel at teamwork and customer service.
Operations Supervisor, Heavy Truck: We are currently seeking a self-starting leader to take responsibility for directly overseeing all heavy truck work with specific attention to the fleet (maintenance, repairs, scheduling) and the needs of our employee DZ and AZ licensed drivers and independent owner operators within our heavy truck division. This includes accountability for inbound and outbound freight, as well as adherence to legislative, safety, and organizational policies and procedures. This position will accomplish effective logistical oversight through strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Oversee the handling, delivery and/or storage of all freight, product, and supplies that come in and out of company and contractor warehouses.
- Communicate all delays or variances in inbound/outbound freight to the appropriate parties.
- Lead by example and ensure corporate policies regarding security and safety are adhered to in order to maintain a safe working environment.
- Assist with maintaining appropriate and complete documentation with regards to the fleet, driver information, and work orders.
- Assist with overseeing a team of DZ and AZ drivers; including but not limited to hiring, training, and ongoing coaching, performance management, and day to day scheduling.
- Oversee and report on assessments done for needing equipment/vehicles.
- Investigate causes of lost or damaged shipments and other matters; make adjustments where necessary.
- Be actively involved in the JHSC and assist with investigation reports, specifically to on the road accidents related to employee drivers.
- Assist with invoicing process and ensure accurate information is available.
- Assist with timesheet completion as required.
- Assist with other operational needs as required, specifically as a backup driver with AZ license.
- Communicate with customers as needed with regards to problem solving service issues and scheduling.
- Oversee maintenance scheduling for vehicles and/or trailers according to schedule(s).
- Coordinate with rental and/or lease providers for all fleet and equipment needs.
- Ensure entire fleet is equipped with proper documentation, safety supplies/requirements and so on.
- Ensure all fleet and equipment documentation is completed as required by drivers. Keep accurate records of all information.
- Provide regular safety training and on the road testing for new recruits.
- Regular travel may be required within the GTA.
- Able to physically inspect company property, equipment, and assets.
- Able to be exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Overtime as required & some weekend work will be required.
- Will be required to drive company straight truck and/or tractor-trailer.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- An AZ and/or DZ license is preferred but not mandatory.
- A solid understanding of MTO’s rules and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of the main highways and roads within the GTA.
- Superb problem solving abilities and able to think quickly and make decisions under pressure.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills (email, google, word, and excel)
- Understands the importance of providing and ensuring excellent customer service.
- 110% reliable and dependable.
- Strong attention to detail as it relates to paperwork and invoicing detail.
- A forklift operator license would be an asset but not required.
- A confident team player who gets along well with others.
- An ambitious self-starter who is looking to learn and grow and aspires to become a supervisor or manager within the transportation industry.
Compensation package includes vacation days, group benefits, and paid days for personal business. Expected hours per week average 45, however, a flexible work schedule is required, including some weekend work as required.
Bike Couriers: We are looking for bike enthusiasts who know the streets downtown extremely well. This job is F.T, Mon through Fri from 9am – 5pm and requires excellent attention to detail, excellent communication, and someone who is personable, punctual, and reliable. Start at $12/hour plus an opportunity to earn commission. You must have your own bike, helmet, and messenger bag, experience is ideal but not necessary. To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, inquiries also welcome.
Employee Driver Positions Currently Available: We are always accepting applications for DZ and AZ drivers. We occasionally have opportunities in Etobicoke, Brampton, and/or Hamilton. Please submit your clean driver’s abstract along with your resume to apply at email@example.com.
Owner/Operator Positions Currently Available: Signing BONU$ for new drivers! We want the best in the city! Pick up and deliver packages in the GTA using your own small car, mini van, or full size cargo van. This is a full time job working Monday through Friday from 8am – 6pm. Great earning potential. Start immediately. We will provide training. Group benefits available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are looking for P.T delivery drivers to work every Monday between 9:00am – 5:00pm as well as 1 or 2 other days per week for 4-8 hours if available. You must have your own vehicle. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Be An Independent Owner/Operator
We are always accepting applications for Owner/Operator positions. Please click here to view the application form. You can submit your application by email, fax, mail or in person.
An Owner Operator is an independent contractor. Candidates must have their own reliable vehicle (car, mini van, cargo van, straight truck) and be available Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 6 PM and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills. Owner Operators are responsible for their own expenses including vehicle maintenance, insurance and gas. The company offers commissions for each order completed. To learn more about this great opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by and complete an application or fill one out right now online.
Please be advised; we do a criminal background check on all new drivers and we require a copy of your driver’s license, vehicle ownership, insurance, and driver’s abstract. Uniforms and mobile devices are provided. Commissions are paid twice a month through direct deposit. Experience is an asset; however we can provide some training.
Want to work for us?
Fill out the form below.