Atripco Delivery Service pride itself on giving back to the communities that have allowed them to thrive. That’s why we’re deeply involved in a variety of local initiatives, including:
- Our Green Team: Atripco is very proud of our “Green Team” – a group of employees dedicated to exploring green opportunities for our company, both in the office and through our operations.
- In conjunction with Toronto Hydro, we refitted all lights in our building to be as energy efficient as possible, through this we are saving approximately 30% of our electricity costs per year.
- Environmental Management System est. 1970
- Environmental Policy est. 1970
- Eco-Tech Roofing installed our 772.96 sq/m “White Guard” PVC Membrane
Community Charitable Support
Our corporate culture promotes employee involvement and through this our employees and the company give back and assist hard working groups in our area, organizations we actively support through fundraising and social committee events include:
Atripco has provided its business services to support local organizations such as:
- Women’s Habitat of Etobicoke
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Daily Bread Food Bank
- Canstruction Toronto
- Holiday Helpers Canada Giving for Christmas
- Ontario Trucking Association’s Education Fund Scholarship
Social Hiring Policy
Atripco Delivery Service created its Social Hiring Policy in 2010 to ensure that a conscious effort is made to include hiring from non-profit community agencies and groups which provide individuals who have experienced difficulty in finding meaningful work. Some programs that we currently work with include but are not limited to; Costi, Job Connect – YMCA, The Career Foundation, Canadian Paraplegic Association, The Learning Enrichment Foundation, RNC Employment Services and Skills for Change.